Friday, October 31, 2014

[October.30.2014] You decorate your own keyboard


  Today I talk about ‘How to decorate my keyboard?’
If you have a desktop, you must have a keyboard.
But its design is too simple and plat.
You can put some keyboard pad, but it isn’t pretty.

  So I told you some tip.
This tip is when I in Korea I did this one because when I bought a new desktop I had a new keyboard.
But its design is very weird and I can’t found a pretty keyboard cover.
Make your own keyboard.

 1. You buy some colorful masking tapes.
(It just only you want! Pattern, color, picture… no problem!)
 2. Cut masking tape for your keyboard keys
 3. You are done!
Now you have a your own keyboard!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for teaching us a great and useful way to make our own keyboard~

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i do this, i think i will forget the letter, lol, but it is a perfect idea for good typer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pretty, but not suitable for me, hah

    ReplyDelete